The collective effort of scientists, policy-makers, tribes, agencies, and local partners has led to the implementation of hundreds of innovative projects with measurable ecosystem recovery successes. The Innovation Stories website is a living resource to make the stories and data behind these projects widely available to all who are engaged in the effort to protect and restore Puget Sound.
Through the Innovations Stories website, you can find projects that:
- Provide ecosystem benefits for salmon populations
- Protect and improve habitat quality in nearshore and estuary habitats
- Improve water quality to maintain clean shellfish beds for harvesting
- Treat toxic pollution from stormwater runoff
- Coordinate recovery work through large-scale program planning